Dear KJIA Family:
As of 11am this morning, The National Hurricane Center has put Brevard County officially under a hurricane watch. Hurricane Matthew is a powerful Category 4 hurricane in the Atlantic and all models have it coming very close to our beaches. We would like to encourage you to take all necessary precautions to safeguard your families at this time. If you live in an area under mandatory evacuation please heed all official emergency warnings.
Listed on our site is all of the claims numbers you might need in case you experience damage. Click here for a complete list of our providers.
The KJIA offices will be open as soon as possible after the storm. Please follow us on our social media for updates.
We'll be here when you need us. Take care.
~ Kim & Co.
The following links have some really good information for you as you begin preparing for the storm:
- Latest Hurricane Matthew Updates
- Local Brevard Updates
- Hurricane Prep: Before, During, & After
- Hurricane Supply Checklist
- Protecting your home & business
- Brevard County Emergency Management
- Shelter Registrations
- Emergency Evacuation Routes
- Follow for Latest Weather Updates
- Follow Brevard County Schools for School Closures